Friday, November 25, 2016

Dorothy Elizabeth Bressi 443

I wish I could add a funny story or two about Aunt Dottie.  The problem being that I only saw her during large family reunions, and only then in the group of sisters, Marie, Dottie, and Beebs. I got a warm feeling from them when they were together, though. I felt like I was a puppy and they'd want to get me talking so they could see what cute thing I was going to say.
                      
Bressi, 'Dottie' Dorothy Elizabeth OCEANSIDE -- On March 12, 2015, Dorothy (Dottie) Elizabeth Bressi, 89, left this earth to take her place in heaven. She will be greatly missed by all who had the plea
sure of knowing her. Dottie, a California native born and raised in Oceanside, lived a full rich life as a loving mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend. She was always there with her beautiful smile, a warm hug and of course a card for every occasion. Join our family for a Celebration of her Life at 1:30 pm, on April 17, at St. Marys Catholic Church, 609 Pier View Way, Oceanside, CA, followed by a reception at Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation, 1580 Cannon Rd, Carlsbad.

No comments:

Post a Comment