Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lyle N. Lawson - 441S


I kinda feel sorry for Lyle because he and Mickie had two jobs for Frazee Flowers - one was to keep all the vehicles and devices running, but the other was to watch me and keep me away from the tools in the shop.  I suppose I helped keep his mind occupied by listening to his stories, though, so it might have balanced it out a bit. I wish I could remember any of them, but the problem is that I am a visual learner, so mostly I remember how Lyle looked and how he'd pack and light his pipe. 



Lyle Lawson

CARLSBAD – Lyle Lawson, 70, died Wednesday, November 22, 1989, at a hospital in La Jolla.
He was born October 7, 1919 in Idaho. He was a foreman for Frazee Flowers for 20 years.
He is survived by his wife, Marie Lawson of Carlsbad; son Anthony Lawson of Carlsbad; three daughters, Jennifer Larson, Janice Langen, and Elizabeth N. Lynch, all of Carlsbad; six grandchildren; two brothers, Rand Lawson of Oceanside; and Gary Lawson of Carlsbad; two sisters, Lorna Sarni of Boston, Mass.; and Donna Fikstad of Oceanside.
Funeral services will be held on Sunday, November 26, 1989 at 1:00 p.m. at Eternal Hills Memorial Park.
Donations may be made in his memory to Scripps Research Center, La Jolla.
Services are under the direction of Eternal Hills Mortuary.


Blade – Citizen  11/25/1989

No comments:

Post a Comment